What Cookies Do We Use?
The following are the various groups of cookies that we use and why they are needed. Our website sets first-party cookies, which is entirely managed by us in order to comprehend how our Service is being used.
- Essential Cookies or Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential to the Service in order for you to move around the Service and to use its features. Without these cookies, certain features could not function. No information about your browsing habits is gathered by these cookies.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies remember your previous visit and enable us to improve the way the Service works. Functional Cookies (such as for page caching) are persistent cookies that the Service remembers when your computer or device comes back to that Service.
- Analytics Cookies: Analytics Cookies allow us to improve our services by collecting information about your use of the Service. We use these cookies to help improve how the website works. For example, Google Analytics Cookies show us statistics, which are the most frequently visited pages on the Service and help us record any difficulties our visitors have with the Service. We can’t identify you personally through the use of these cookies, because but the IP addresses are anonymized to protect visitors' privacy. Learn more about how Google manages data in its ads products.
Personal data we collect
We will only use the personal data we collect from you for the purpose of providing car insurance services and related activities. This includes responding to enquiries, sending promotional materials (e.g., emails), updating customer accounts, and other administrative tasks that are necessary for us to provide our services to you. We will not share your personal data with any third-party without prior consent from you unless it is necessary for fulfilling a service on our behalf or if required by law enforcement agencies.
We may share aggregated data with third-party service providers such as analytics companies for research and development purposes. Such data does not contain any personal information that could identify you. We will retain your personal data only as long as necessary for the purpose it was collected or until you request its deletion. Upon termination of our services or upon your request, we will delete all relevant personal data from our records in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Google Analytics and AdSense
- How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services
- Ad personalization
- How you can control the information collected by Google on these sites and apps
- Link: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
2. Managing online advertising preferences
We highly value and honor your browser's instructions for setting or rejecting cookies. This is an excellent way to accord with your preferences that pertain to the collection of information by us. Furthermore, since data across the web is often associated with other information about you acquired online, you can easily manage your online advertising preferences through these convenient links below!
- Google Ad Preferences Manager
- Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
- Network Advertising Initiative
- Digital Advertising Alliance
Attention: If you deactivate cookies or any other tracking technologies, your experience may be reduced and some of our services’ features might not operate as expected.